Dent Repair

Old 02-02-03, 05:55 PM
CruzerNightz
Visiting Guest
Talking Dent Repair

Attention fellow car buddies! I am just putting this thread in to let everyone know how great of a product the ding king is. I recently, stupidly drove my lawnmower into my car, and when I had my local body shop look at it, they said it would be liek a $300 job. I said no thanks to that and came on the net to find a cheap answer. I went to this site, http://www.dingking.tv/?source=mh&term=5858 and I found this product. The best part about it was that it was only like $25! I figured I would take a stab at it and bought it. It was shipped to me fast, and as soon as I got it I tryed it out. It took about 3 pulls but the dent completely disappeared! All for about a half hour of my time and $25, I was set. I just wanted to spread the good news on this terrific product. If you have a dent, Give it a whirl!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-03, 01:48 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Glad it worked. There are also mobile places that do the same work for about the same price

Old 02-07-03, 06:46 AM
CruzerNightz
Visiting Guest
Wait a minute. Do you mean that someone will come out to my house for $25 to fix or repair a dent??? That is hard to believe. But you may be right, people might do it. Although, I will say that I was very impressed for what I did myself, in the little time and amount of money.

Old 02-07-03, 03:00 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
There's a big difference between those 25 dollar kits and those mobile guys .

You probably had a dent that could be repaired with the 25 dollar kit. The mobile guys can handle mostly anything .

Old 02-08-03, 01:37 PM
Going price in my area is $75 a panel. Extra if trim panels have to be removed to gain access. These prices are wholesale, I've seen some unbelievable repairs by these paintless repair services.

Larry

Old 02-10-03, 07:51 AM
CruzerNightz
Visiting Guest
$75 a panel? Plus you said that is the wholesale price. So who knows what they markup the going rate for the public. Probably a minimum of $150. You see what I am saying. All I did was spend 20 or 25 dollars and the dent was fixed.

Old 02-10-03, 09:50 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Yes, we are agreeing with you . But, your 25 dollar kit may not work well on ALL the types of dents that you would encounter which a professional WOULD be able to take out .

Old 02-10-03, 11:12 AM
They don't mark it up that much. But it's worth it to repair a dent that at the min might cost $300 and up. May save paint matching and blending. I've seen for a small ding or scratch having to paint the whole side to get a good match.

Time lost having it repaired, unnecessary paint work, loss of resale value(due to paint work) it would be a bargain at twice the price

Larry