Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

87 dodge dakota

AL

02-02-03, 09:23 PM   #1  
87 dodge dakota

i'm helping a friend with his truck it's a 87 dodge dakota 6 cylinder. i'm replacing the power steering pump and a (half moon) bracket (i don;t think it's a brace) came off the old one.well that's been about 3 weeks ago for i've had sickness in the family and then finally A death and now i forgot how that brace goes back on.has someone got a pic with a pump showing that brace?? please help,any info would be a ppreciated. thanks

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

02-03-03, 01:36 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Have a look in autolibrary.org below.

AL

02-03-03, 06:44 AM   #3  
auto library had no info on truck at all.any more suggestions?? surely someone out there can help me.something so simple but quiet aggravating.!!!!!!!

Visiting Guest

02-03-03, 07:11 AM   #4  
Joe_F
Simply hit your local Chrysler dealer's parts counter for an exploded view of the pump, brackets and installation. That should jog your memory.

02-06-03, 08:49 AM   #5  
have you tried going to a public library? a lot of times they will have books on most cars and trucks especially the older ones. if you don't have access to one maybe a friend does and can find the information for you, make a copy and mail or fax it to you.
gary

Search this Thread