1994 BMW 325is

Old 02-18-03, 12:54 PM
1989stanggt
Visiting Guest
1994 BMW 325is

anyone with an opionion on this vehicle, I am about to make a purchase, 133,000 miles great condition, gentleman asking 7,500.00 ??? thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-03, 07:33 PM
Group Moderator
Well, according to NADA that's in the "low retail" price range, which would tend to indicate a good buy. That's assuming you REALLY want a BMW [which stands for Bust My Wallet or backwards: Wanted Mercedes Benz]. Might want to inquire around your area to anyone who works on Beemers to get a feel for how it will hold up, prospective repair problems, and cost to fix common failure items (starter, alternator, water pump, etc). Often the cost of owning a particular vehicle cannot be calculated soley on the purchase price.

Old 02-18-03, 09:54 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Lackluster, cheaply screwed together, and will turn into an annoying money pit. If you must go German, go Mercedes Benz.

The 3 Series is a bottom barrel BMW but the prices of parts surely aren't bargain basement. I'd go for a Benz if it were me and it HAD to be German.

I'd take an American luxury or sports car over a foreign one anyday, but that's me .

Search this Thread