Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Power window question

Visiting Guest

03-03-03, 07:15 PM   #1  
0-60in5
Power window question

This may seem like a stupid question but I figure it's better to be safe than sorry!

First off, the car is a 1992 pathfinder, and all the other stats are irrelevant to my question...

The question is:...I want to put one of them flags out of my window, but I have alot of stupid people that usually sit in my back seat, so I was thinking of taking the rear window switch panel off and just disconnecting it, so that the window couldn't be rolled down.....im an idiot when it comes to electrical so i don't know if this is going to cause any problems of be dangerous in any way

thanks alot!

--Dave.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

03-04-03, 03:54 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Why mess with success? Lol. Just get another type of flag to show your patriotism.

I have ones that I drape over the back seats. They are prevelant, and easily seen.

I think it's an oxymoron to put an American flag in a Japanese car, if that's what you're doing. LOL

Visiting Guest

03-04-03, 12:35 PM   #3  
0-60in5
LoL...It's actually a Canadian flag...if thats any consolation...haha, I just want to make sure I wont be causing any damage to anything, of doing anything that might be dangerous in any way at all.

Visiting Guest

03-04-03, 12:40 PM   #4  
Joe_F
No, you won't do anything by putting the flag there. Don't mess with the switches or window mechanisms. Asking for trouble.

03-04-03, 02:57 PM   #5  
Isn't funny that most our jap cars are made here and American are made in Canada or Mexico

Larry

Visiting Guest

03-04-03, 03:36 PM   #6  
Joe_F
It depends of course which we are talking about. GM still employs the most folks here in the States than abroad to my knowledge.

Visiting Guest

03-04-03, 07:08 PM   #7  
0-60in5
GM's biggest plant (as far as i know, if not than I know it is their most effective) is right here in Canada!

Giddy Up!

Search this Thread