Power window question

Old 03-03-03, 07:15 PM
0-60in5
Visiting Guest
Power window question

This may seem like a stupid question but I figure it's better to be safe than sorry!

First off, the car is a 1992 pathfinder, and all the other stats are irrelevant to my question...

The question is:...I want to put one of them flags out of my window, but I have alot of stupid people that usually sit in my back seat, so I was thinking of taking the rear window switch panel off and just disconnecting it, so that the window couldn't be rolled down.....im an idiot when it comes to electrical so i don't know if this is going to cause any problems of be dangerous in any way

thanks alot!

--Dave.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-03, 03:54 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Why mess with success? Lol. Just get another type of flag to show your patriotism.

I have ones that I drape over the back seats. They are prevelant, and easily seen.

I think it's an oxymoron to put an American flag in a Japanese car, if that's what you're doing. LOL

Old 03-04-03, 12:35 PM
0-60in5
Visiting Guest
LoL...It's actually a Canadian flag...if thats any consolation...haha, I just want to make sure I wont be causing any damage to anything, of doing anything that might be dangerous in any way at all.

Old 03-04-03, 12:40 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
No, you won't do anything by putting the flag there. Don't mess with the switches or window mechanisms. Asking for trouble.

Old 03-04-03, 02:57 PM
Isn't funny that most our jap cars are made here and American are made in Canada or Mexico

Larry

Old 03-04-03, 03:36 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
It depends of course which we are talking about. GM still employs the most folks here in the States than abroad to my knowledge.

Old 03-04-03, 07:08 PM
0-60in5
Visiting Guest
GM's biggest plant (as far as i know, if not than I know it is their most effective) is right here in Canada!

Giddy Up!