Old 03-14-03, 02:54 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I Have a 1997 Chevy Blazer, would like to change my pvc valve. I dont know where its located, can someone help me on this one.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-03, 03:17 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Typically on the valve cover or intake manifold.

The emission diagram under the hood shows the location of all basic emission controls and that should point you in the right direction.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes