Turn signal relay vs. flasher for 96 Eagle Vision

Old 03-14-03, 04:17 PM
KariRN
Visiting Guest
Turn signal relay vs. flasher for 96 Eagle Vision

Hi! I have searched the site and tried your suggestions for helping my neighbor fix his turn signals. For a while, they stayed lit when he turned them on, then quit working all together. There is no noise at all coming from the dash when the turn signals are activated. His hazards do work. Without taking apart the underside of the dash (which I would do if it were my car, but since it's not...), I can't seem to locate anything resembling a flasher. It appears from calling a parts store to look in the Wagner book as you suggested, that this vehicle has a relay instead of a flasher. The parts stores didn't have a part, said it would have to be obtained from a dealer. Any other suggestions?

Kari

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-03, 07:24 PM
have you checked the fuses, this car does have an electronic flasher relay but i doubt that is the problem cause they do not fail very often, seeing how it isnt your car you might suggest taking it to a shop to trace down the problem.

Old 03-14-03, 08:04 PM
KariRN
Visiting Guest
I forgot to mention the fuse, we did check that first, it appeared fine, and we even replaced it with a new one, the turn signals still didn't work.

Kari

Old 03-15-03, 11:13 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Call up any Chrysler dealer and ask for the replacement part and the location. Their parts microfiche should tell you both.

Old 03-16-03, 02:47 PM
KariRN
Visiting Guest
Thank you for all your advise, I will relay this to my neighbor.
Kari