Honda Accord Fuse Box Diagram

Old 04-01-03, 08:33 PM
jakemitchell
Visiting Guest
Honda Accord Fuse Box Diagram

I know this is an off the wall question. But I was wandering if anyone might lead me to a website that has auto fusebox diagrams. Particurlaly a 1990 Honda Accord, the front left fusebox. I've lost my fusebox cover (diagram on a sticker on the outside of it) and I need to know which fuse controls the brake lights.

Or better yet, if someone could lug their 1985-1995 Honda Accord fusebox cover in the house, scan it and email it to me (damn that boy is asking a lot from a forum). Anyway, thanks a million in advance for your help.

Jake Mitchell
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-03, 08:58 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Check autolibrary.org to see if they have that needed information.

Old 04-02-03, 09:40 AM
darrell McCoy
Visiting Guest
head out to the honda dealer if there is one near, have them photo a diagram from svc manual. Other than that. pull one at a time and see if any are bad. Not real familiar with honda but there may be a diff. in boxes if it is ex, lx or whatever. Maybe you can get a replacement manual from Helm also. I dont think the owners man's. are all that expensive. Ha, if you are like me tho, when I want something the price always seems to jump.

Old 04-02-03, 11:16 AM
Baldguy
Visiting Guest
I have a 90 Accord EX

Lemme know if you have an EX and if so I'd be happy to scan the fuse box for you.

Old 04-02-03, 07:36 PM
Factory Wiring Digrams have the fuse number noted on the circut they control.