Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda Accord Fuse Box Diagram

Visiting Guest

04-01-03, 08:33 PM   #1  
jakemitchell
Honda Accord Fuse Box Diagram

I know this is an off the wall question. But I was wandering if anyone might lead me to a website that has auto fusebox diagrams. Particurlaly a 1990 Honda Accord, the front left fusebox. I've lost my fusebox cover (diagram on a sticker on the outside of it) and I need to know which fuse controls the brake lights.

Or better yet, if someone could lug their 1985-1995 Honda Accord fusebox cover in the house, scan it and email it to me (damn that boy is asking a lot from a forum). Anyway, thanks a million in advance for your help.

Jake Mitchell
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

04-02-03, 08:58 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Check autolibrary.org to see if they have that needed information.

Visiting Guest

04-02-03, 09:40 AM   #3  
darrell McCoy
head out to the honda dealer if there is one near, have them photo a diagram from svc manual. Other than that. pull one at a time and see if any are bad. Not real familiar with honda but there may be a diff. in boxes if it is ex, lx or whatever. Maybe you can get a replacement manual from Helm also. I dont think the owners man's. are all that expensive. Ha, if you are like me tho, when I want something the price always seems to jump.

Visiting Guest

04-02-03, 11:16 AM   #4  
Baldguy
I have a 90 Accord EX

Lemme know if you have an EX and if so I'd be happy to scan the fuse box for you.

04-02-03, 07:36 PM   #5  
Factory Wiring Digrams have the fuse number noted on the circut they control.

Search this Thread