Camry power window motor

Old 04-08-03, 06:52 AM
tkays
Visiting Guest
Camry power window motor

My 95 Camry rear driver side window is not working. My cousin owns an autoglass shop and said he could fix it if I could get the part. Which I beleive he said was a rear power window regulator???? Is that what I need to ask for. I have seen window lift motor, window regulator, window gear kits? What exactly do I need to look for?
Also, is this a dealer only part? or should I be able to find this in an auto parts store?
I live in Ky, close to G-town where the Toyota Camry plant is, So I figured this should be an easy part to find.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Old 04-08-03, 07:10 AM
tkays
Visiting Guest
a little more info

all other windows are in working condition. This one right now is taped up and will not hold on much longer.
It rolled down and never rolled back up, my cousin got it back up and taped it. BUt I feel like don't like riding around with tape around my window.
You cannot hear the motor when you press the button at all. PLEASE Help!!
I have heard this is fairly common in Camrys

Old 04-08-03, 08:28 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Any Toyota dealer should have this in stock. I believe it is a regulator/window motor assembly. I have also seen them aftermarket as well.

Type in "Camry replacement window regulator" into google.com and you'll probably find an aftermarket distributor of these items. Personally, I'd go with the Toyota OEM part.

Yes it's a fairly common Camry malady. The system isn't worth beans .

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: