Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

95 Honda Civic Ex

Visiting Guest

04-15-03, 04:12 PM   #1  
NeneChulo110
95 Honda Civic Ex

I have a 95 Honda Civic Ex (VTech 1.6L) and it has 114500 miles. I need to replace the timing belt and water pump, I bought the parts but I would like to know the steps on how to replace them. I'm in the military and they provide a garage with a lift and tools (all the tools you may need). They have mechanics but I just would like to know what steps I need to take so I can at least go in there knowing something. Any help will be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

04-15-03, 06:13 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Check autolibrary.org below.

(As a side note, we should thank you for protecting our freedom and country).

Visiting Guest

04-15-03, 06:25 PM   #3  
NeneChulo110
95 Honda Civic

Thank you, and actually we all defend this country. People might not just know about it, but thank you for that. We Marines try to make everyone proud. On another note, I did check the autolibrary and it did show me how to work it, but will it be difficult for me to handle. I'm not to intelligent when it comes to cars. All I know how to do is fix my brakes and that is thanks to you and those that actually read these forums.

Visiting Guest

04-16-03, 03:32 AM   #4  
Joe_F
Sure. You can probably find a shop that will install the parts you provided (although many don't like to do that).

A better shop will give you a break being a serviceperson. If you're not in a rush, maybe you can commandeer a buddy that can help. That is how my friends and I did major projects in the past (and still do).

Good luck,

Search this Thread