Replace belt 94 Ply Acclaim

Old 04-15-03, 05:24 PM
Replace belt 94 Ply Acclaim

Could you please tell me how to get the power steering belt back on my car. It slipped off. The mechanic says he needs a schematic to help him. He says its strange and has an extra pulley. If you are able to steer me in the right direction to find a diagram I would greatlyappreciate it. Its a 94 Acclaim 3 liter. Thanks, Katie

Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-03, 06:09 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
What year did this guy start working on cars, 1962? LOL. He should have books that give that information!

In lieu of that, check autolibrary.org below.

Old 04-19-03, 07:35 AM
Thanks

Thank you Joe, I will check those sites and look into getting a manual for that car. And he probably did start around 1962. He's retired now and was just trying to help me out. He's a very helpful mechanic and maybe just not quite up to date since he's been retired. He has helped me out many, many times in the past. He's a wonderful person. He will even come to the car when I canít get it to him. In my search I did discover that that car had a recall for the belt slipping off. That was the first time for me and I've had the car about one year. I think I'll carry a spare belt in the trunk. He still wants me to get a schematic since the original that is suppose to be attached to the car is not there. Iíll try calling Plymouth in case I canít find it at those sites.
Thanks Again.

Search this Thread