88'ply. 2.5L ignition problems

Old 04-19-03, 07:28 PM
rayone1
Visiting Guest
Cool 88'ply. 2.5L ignition problems

most of my emails are to- (will not start after 1 mile). i must be doing something wrong. why am i getting emails to brian michael26. i am rayone1. i am new and trying to understand this site. thanks anyway rayone1

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-03, 08:38 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Not sure of the e-mail debacle. Contact the site's administrator and have them check for you. There is a "contact us" button at the bottom of the forum's page.

Old 04-19-03, 09:01 PM
Are you receiving notifications for both threads or just the wrong one?

If both, then try this:
At the top of this page you will see buttons for options, find the one labeled "user cp". This is your control panel. There you will see a listing of all the threads where you are subscribed (receiving email notifications of replies). The option to unsubscribe is underneath the thread title. Unsubscribe to the one you are not concerned with. I'm not sure why you would receive notification when someone replies since that is your first post in that thread.

If you aren't receiving notifications of the correct thread, then go to that thread via:

http://forum.doityourself.com/showth...hreadid=128809
and post something there (the word 'bump' will suffice) when you submit the post, please make sure that the email notification box is checked and that you also have email notification enabled in your profile (which I'm sure you do if you're being notified of a post in any thread).

If this doesn't help, please PM me and we can go from there.

Kay