are you getting email for both of us

Old 04-19-03, 09:51 PM
rayone1
Visiting Guest
are you getting email for both of us

i am getting emails concerning your car problem. it might be my falt because i am new here.if you are having the same problem please contact me thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-03, 05:51 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
You will probably get an e-mail notification when someone replies to a post you created. You can turn this feature on and off if you'd like.

Make sure your registered e-mail is correct. If that doesn't do it, contact the forum administrator for help.

Old 04-20-03, 02:39 PM
doni49
Visiting Guest
Originally posted by Joe_F
You will probably get an e-mail notification when someone replies to a post you created. You can turn this feature on and off if you'd like.

Make sure your registered e-mail is correct. If that doesn't do it, contact the forum administrator for help.
In addition to receiving emails when someone replies when someone posts to a message you created you'll also get a notification when someone replies to a message in a thread in which you posted a reply as well.

At the bottom of these notification messages you'll see how to stop receiving these. You can stop notifications for that individual thread--or for all threads including future threads.

The following comes from one of my notification messages:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.doityourself.com/member...hreadid=128743

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://forum.doityourself.com/member...type=allthread
Now of course clicking these links will only un-subscribe you from the thread that my notification was from--but then you aren't currently subscribed to it anyway. Look at the bottom of your notification(s) for anything similar.

HTH

Search this Thread