Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

winshield wiper switch

04-28-03, 09:28 AM   #1  
winshield wiper switch

85 Dodge B150. I have a 2 speed wiper switch, high-low and I picked up a intermittant switch from another Dodge van at the junkyard. I cut all wires and have the fittings, connectors and I pulled a few relays also. What I hope for is someone to guide me as to hook this up. I can't find any wiring diagrams on the switch. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

04-28-03, 10:02 AM   #2  
Joe_F
You'll need a wiring diagram from a service manual or Alldata.com to guide you. The switch won't have the wiring pattern on it. Very few automotive products have that.

The motor likely differs between delay and non delay as well.

04-28-03, 11:48 AM   #3  
Joe, wonder of wonders I called Dodge service and after a long wait someone got the info for me. I was told the motor is ok and all I would need to do is change the switch. I asked if they had a wiring diagram for my van and was told they don't carry anything that old so I'm not 100% sure but I'll give it a try anyway as I have all the other vans connectors. Thanks

Visiting Guest

04-28-03, 12:32 PM   #4  
Joe_F
Hit Alldata.com for a $25 yearly subscription. It will have all the information you need. A better alternative is a Chrysler service manual. Dymet handles those for Chrysler. The link is in my "The Basics' below.

Search this Thread