New Question, Different Car

Old 05-16-03, 09:07 PM
conscience4u2
Visiting Guest
Question New Question, Different Car

This question is on a 1999, Daewoo Leganza CDX, automatic, 2.2L engine. I need to know what the headbolts torque on (what the foot poundage is) and in what order they torque in. Thanks in advance for any and all help. 4u2

Old 05-17-03, 07:17 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
A couple of options:

1) Check autolibrary.org below
2) Call up Federal Mogul and ask for a Torque Tables booklet
3) Buy an Alldata.com subscription for $25
4) Get a service manual from the library or the sources listed in my "The Basics".

Options #3 and #4 are the best.

Old 05-18-03, 11:24 AM
conscience4u2
Visiting Guest
Hey Joe,
Thanks for the suggestions. I started on these first. I tried to check at autolibrary.org and the site won't let me on it. Any ideas on what the problem is there, maybe I'm doing something wrong ? I also tried at cybrrpartspro and there is no repair info available on the car. Waiting with anticipation,,,,,,
Thanks much, Judy (4u2)

Old 05-19-03, 09:36 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
If you used the Autolibrary link in my signature file and there's nothing there, you'll have to choose from one of the other options I listed (Alldata, factory book, library, etc).

Old 05-20-03, 10:54 AM
conscience4u2
Visiting Guest
Hey again Joe_F,
Thanks for the quick answer. Either I don't know what to look for, I'm blind, I'm overlooking it, or I'm crazy but I have not found any link to the autolibrary.org, not to mention your signature file, (much less your website address). If you could either explain where it is exactly or include one in your answer that would be wonderful ! Thanks again for everything and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Judy

Old 05-20-03, 01:16 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: