84 s10 wiring harness

Old 05-17-03, 05:09 AM
benbyit
Visiting Guest
84 s10 wiring harness

i am putting together a 84 s10 blazer that has had a lot of shade tree work. many of the wires have been cut, added to and just plain aren't hooked up to anything. i could sure use a wiring diagram if anyone out there has one or knows where to get one. i live in a very small town, with a very small library, so please don't suggest this route. thanks for any help you can give, benbyit

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-03, 06:57 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
A GM service manual is required:

www.helminc.com for a new one

Dan Bower at [email protected]; Dan Klein at [email protected] or "Dave's Books" 608-586-6379

I have bought from all three. All are fair guys and should have the needed manuals for your vehicle.

Old 05-17-03, 01:18 PM
If to much of it has been cut it would not be worth splicing ton's of times. Every splice introduces a point that it can fail. When i restore older trucks with questionable wring I install a Painless wiring harness. They go in pretty easy and give you a huge boost in reliability.

Old 05-18-03, 05:50 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
True. And there are guys in Hemmings that make up GM harnesses as well.

Old 05-20-03, 01:00 PM
Doktrred
Visiting Guest
You might try this link.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/f...3?s=&forumid=4

I lurk on the '67-'72 board coz I have a '72 Cheyenne, but the other boards have alot of good people that might be able to help also. I have heard alot of good things about the painless wiring harness if yours is really a mess.
Mike

Search this Thread