Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

88 Chevy Celebrity

Visiting Guest

05-23-03, 09:45 PM   #1  
red97030
88 Chevy Celebrity

I have change the MAP sensor and MAF sensor Air Idel Control and Oxygen Sensor. Now what it does is send on the dash light need to change the MAP and MAF. I have done that and still send the blicking light. But it doesn't want to Idle sometime or load's up and stall's. Is there something else I'm missing. It has Auto Time and Idle

It is a 2.8L the code is 33 It sometime's hard to start and sound's like out of time but it has Auto Timing and it run's great then load's up and dye's or come to a stop light and I have to keep one foot on gas and the other on break just so it won't die

Last edited by red97030; 05-25-03 at 04:00 PM.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

05-24-03, 07:18 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Whoa Nelley. Stop changing parts, you'll easily spend more than this heap will ever be worth.

What is the actual problem? Did you do an idle relearn procedure? What engine size? What code #s are you getting with the Check Engine Light?

Visiting Guest

05-24-03, 04:40 PM   #3  
red97030
it is 2.8 L

It is a 2.8L the code is 33 It sometime's hard to start and sound's like out of time but it has Auto Timing and it run's great then load's up and dye's or come to a stop light and I have to keep one foot on gas and the other on break just so it won't die

Search this Thread