Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

A note of thanks

Visiting Guest

06-07-03, 06:56 AM   #1  
Joe_F
A note of thanks

Here on DIY.com we answer posts in and out every day, helping folks who graciously appreciate the help (and those who are not so gracious).

However, I'd like to take the time out to thank some folks who help make this forum what it is---a great resource to learn, exchange ideas and help people. I have received and given a ton of help in this forum and found it to be great.

I'd like to thank my comoderators; Knuckles and Davo---two real professionals in the field. You guys are what make the profession great. Remember, I'm from the parts manufacturer side, but I have a penchant for turning wrenches, but don't do it everyday like you folks . Bravo to you!

Also regular contributors here such as BeJay, Fordtech, MsArgent, TowGuy (who always seems to be one hour ahead of me on a post...lol), WeldGod, Fishpounder, and the countless others who offer their support, ideas and help throughout the years.

Kudos to all and keep up the good work!

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-07-03, 07:17 AM   #2  
darrell McCoy
Thanks Joe. As you know, sometimes without the actual diagnosis and or not being able to see a problem, it is a little difficult, however if most are like me, appreciation is given for any and all suggestions that may or may not help remedy a problem.
Forum has no doubt helped a lot of people and is appreciated. Sometime all that is needed is to be pointed in the right direction.

Visiting Guest

06-10-03, 08:45 AM   #3  
Joe_F
Darrell:

True. Here is a site for parts lookup which is very good for DIY folks:

www.rockauto.com

Gives prices and catalog lookup. Pretty good. It should prove helpful for folks here.

Search this Thread