Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

A Mitsubishi Moment . . . 3000GT again

Visiting Guest

06-16-03, 04:01 PM   #1  
proton05
A Mitsubishi Moment . . . 3000GT again

Great car except when it stalls in the middle of an intersection. Thanks for the reply. I did not know I could take the MAF it into a parts store for a check. Could you tell me if the Mass Air Flow Meter can be installed easily (I have the new one). On the face, it looks simple (hahaha). A general question about codes: My check engine light only goes on when it's going to stall and once it's done the breakdown thing and it finally starts again . . . the light goes back off. If the part is replaced do codes STILL need to be erased? THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES! Those Mitsubishi Moments!

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-16-03, 04:35 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Use the reply button instead of posting a new post each time...otherwise continuity is lost.

As stated, pick up a $25 Alldata.com subscription---will have all you need if autolibrary.org below doesn't have it.

These 3000GTs/Dodge Stealths are far from stellar cars. Very cheap quality, very problem ridden and expensive to upkeep in the long haul.

Search this Thread