Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Saturn door repair

Visiting Guest

06-22-03, 04:55 PM   #1  
rador
Saturn door repair

I had to remove the door panel to our '99 Saturn to retrieve a wire. It came off with so twisting and pulling but now it seems I can't get it back on. Any ideas??

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-22-03, 05:23 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Check that the clips are on the back of the door panel and are lined up with the holes in the door.

Visiting Guest

06-22-03, 06:24 PM   #3  
rador
The problem is that I can't get the door handle to fit through the door panel. I can either take the door handle off and then put the panel on but then I can't get the door handle back on without taking off the panel again. If I keep the door handle attached (but not screwed in) I can't get the unit through the hole in the panel. Any suggestions??

Visiting Guest

06-22-03, 07:39 PM   #4  
darrell McCoy
if there is no plastic bezel then you may have to hold the handle straight out while installing panel. At one time during manufacture, it was installed after handle was in place. Dont panic, take a closer look. Look at other panel and see how it is installed. you are missing something simple.

Visiting Guest

06-23-03, 04:50 AM   #5  
Joe_F
As Darrell stated.

Search this Thread