heater/ac fan motor

Old 06-25-03, 10:06 AM
Mike Kilgore
Visiting Guest
heater/ac fan motor

I have a 1995 Oldsmobile. The heater/ac fan motor quit working the other day. The first thing I thought to check was the fuse box section in my owners manual so that I could locate and check the fuse. There is no mention of of a fuse or circuit breaker on either the driver or passenger side for the heater/ac fan motor. On the maxifuse/relay center located on the firewall, the owner's manual states there is a chart under the cover that explains what each fuse and relay is. But when I removed the cover there was no chart, nor any evidence of there having ever been a chart. MY question, am I looking in the right place to locate the fuse or relay for the heater/ac fan motor, and if I am, which one is it?

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-03, 10:27 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Check autolibrary.org

Old 06-25-03, 08:25 PM
When you mention "cover" on the fire wall, are you talking about the long black plastic cover that starts near the passanger fender, and runs about half way across the fire wall?
If so, there should be 2 smaller covers under the larger one. Each one has maxi fuses, and each fuse is labled as to what it protects..