Climate Controls not functioning

Old 06-28-03, 09:14 PM
rbs
Visiting Guest
Climate Controls not functioning

When car is started, there is no power to the controls for the heater/ac. The blower motor is blowing hot air, and there is no control of it. Acts like it is stuck on defroster heat. This problem is intermittent and does not happen continuously. It is currently stuck now 6/28/03. The car is a 1995 Chrsler Concorde

Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-03, 12:44 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Possible defective ATC controller on the dash. Best bet is to get a wiring diagram/diagnostic literature on the system, wait for it to happen and follow their charts.

Old 06-29-03, 05:43 PM
Visiting Guest
defroster with heat is the 'default' mode, the two things you want to safely (not always comfortably) drive the car. if it is an ATC system(with digital temp control) the control module is also the face plate, only a few screws hold it in, sometimes unplugging and reconnecting it will reset it temporarily. while it's unplugged, measure power and ground at the connector, that combined with no display usually only means one thing, the last one i did i think was between $200-300, make extra certain that no drinks get splashed on the faceplate, like i said the module is right behind it.