91 chevy corsica

Old 07-01-03, 03:43 PM
bryan77
Visiting Guest
91 chevy corsica

Old POS of my sisters, Past couple of days she said the motor has been running a higher temp then normal, And now today the engine started to bog down on acceleration, she says you can hold the peddle on the floor and then after a little bit of time it will finally run right and accelerate normal. Any ideas on what to look for............... Like I said its a POS but she cant afford another ride....................chevy corsica 4 cyl engine. she said oil was changed 2 months ago.......................... Need some help on ideas to get this thing running decent (if that is possible) Mileage unknown

Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-03, 04:18 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Start with my "The Basics" below.

Old 07-02-03, 01:33 AM
The Infamous Autolibrary.org

Joe, this is not a gripe, and even though its not automotive related, I'm putting it here because thats where the difficulty occurs.
I see you made reference again to autolibrary.org . Now, its true, you said 'below', and gave the actual link.

But why even mention 'autolibrary.org' at all. It seems to me to just add to the confusion. Why not just give the real link and leave 'autolibrary.org' off all together.

Oh, and a bit of trivia here, if 'autolibrary.org' is not a valid link in itself, where does it come from? Why is it used at all?

Old 07-02-03, 03:42 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
The Chilton site's proper name is Autolibrary.org.

In the link I give, I say, "For free information, click here (Autolibrary.org)". Check it out. Pretty clear as is.

Also, this forum limits moderators on length of signature files, so we have to squeeze a lot in there .