Pulled Motor Out,Don't know where anything goes to put it back togither again?

Old 07-13-03, 07:17 AM
BabyDuck
Visiting Guest
Question Pulled Motor Out,Don't know where anything goes to put it back togither again?

My Son took out the motor to put onother motor in his Labarron,Ther are 2 Brakets,1 Is shaped like an (l),The other is sort of Like a Half Moon,Is Ther any place we can Log on that gives us a picture of the diafram of Labarron Motor?And all ita contents?He did not mark anything and now he is having a hard time put it all togather again,Please Help,Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-03, 07:43 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
It would help to know what year and engine size.

Try the autolibrary.org link I have below. In lieu of that:

1) Go to any junkyard and find a similar Lebaron. Take your camera with you and take photos or make mental notes/sketches of how things are put together.

2) Go to any Chrysler dealer's parts counter and have them give you the exploded view printouts from the parts books for your vehicle.

Old 07-13-03, 08:20 AM
BabyDuck
Visiting Guest
1990 Labaron

It Is a 1990 Labaron,3.0

Old 07-13-03, 10:30 AM
Visiting Guest
looks like many trips to the junkyard are in your future, unless a neighbor has the same car

if you can take digital pictures and post them on a web sight or e-mail them to me, i might be able to help, i'm a little familiar with what your doing

Old 07-13-03, 04:31 PM
Agreed.. Pictures would help TONS... The half moon bracket sounds like it might be the A/C belt tentioner..? Does it have a couple holes on 1 end, and what looks like a welded nut on the same end?

The other bracket.. Shaped like an I or L? Flat, how long ?

Old 07-14-03, 09:09 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Original poster:

Bring some of the parts with you to the dealer's parts counter. Show them and explain. A half way decent parts person will with three mouseclicks give you the exploded view from their parts computer without charge. It costs them nothing and it's easy to do.

Old 07-14-03, 01:01 PM
knuckles
Visiting Guest