Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Pulled Motor Out,Don't know where anything goes to put it back togither again?

Visiting Guest

07-13-03, 07:17 AM   #1  
BabyDuck
Pulled Motor Out,Don't know where anything goes to put it back togither again?

My Son took out the motor to put onother motor in his Labarron,Ther are 2 Brakets,1 Is shaped like an (l),The other is sort of Like a Half Moon,Is Ther any place we can Log on that gives us a picture of the diafram of Labarron Motor?And all ita contents?He did not mark anything and now he is having a hard time put it all togather again,Please Help,Thanks

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

07-13-03, 07:43 AM   #2  
Joe_F
It would help to know what year and engine size.

Try the autolibrary.org link I have below. In lieu of that:

1) Go to any junkyard and find a similar Lebaron. Take your camera with you and take photos or make mental notes/sketches of how things are put together.

2) Go to any Chrysler dealer's parts counter and have them give you the exploded view printouts from the parts books for your vehicle.

Visiting Guest

07-13-03, 08:20 AM   #3  
BabyDuck
1990 Labaron

It Is a 1990 Labaron,3.0

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

07-13-03, 10:30 AM   #4  
looks like many trips to the junkyard are in your future, unless a neighbor has the same car

if you can take digital pictures and post them on a web sight or e-mail them to me, i might be able to help, i'm a little familiar with what your doing

07-13-03, 04:31 PM   #5  
Agreed.. Pictures would help TONS... The half moon bracket sounds like it might be the A/C belt tentioner..? Does it have a couple holes on 1 end, and what looks like a welded nut on the same end?

The other bracket.. Shaped like an I or L? Flat, how long ?

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 09:09 AM   #6  
Joe_F
Original poster:

Bring some of the parts with you to the dealer's parts counter. Show them and explain. A half way decent parts person will with three mouseclicks give you the exploded view from their parts computer without charge. It costs them nothing and it's easy to do.

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 01:01 PM   #7  
knuckles
Try the link below.

http://www.batauto.com/techs/90Lebar..._brackets.html

Search this Thread