Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

190 E Water pump Attn. Knuckles

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 06:56 AM   #1  
billE
190 E Water pump Attn. Knuckles

Thankyou for the response. It is 1989 2.6ltr 190E Mercedez. The procedure is exactly what I am in search of. That would be extremely helpful. This is the first time I have had the opportunity to view this site. Is their a way to print your reply. If there is I will figure it out. Thanks again, Bill

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 07:32 AM   #2  
knuckles
billE:

Please keep all replies in one thread to avoid confusion and keep the board clean.

Yes, you can print the procedure. Below is a link to a .zip file that contains the R&R procedure.

Download & unzip the file. Then open the .html file using your web browser. You can print the procedure using your browser's print function.

http://www.batauto.com/techs/1986MB_...erpump_RnR.zip

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 08:07 AM   #3  
billE
Thankyou, however the vehicle in question is a 1989 190E 2.6 and is substantially different than the 1986 2.3 info you sent. thanks for trying anyways.

Bill

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 08:40 AM   #4  
knuckles
Sorry, I misread your original post. I'll pull the info for the '89 2.6L & post it here. It'll take about 1/2 hour.

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 08:58 AM   #5  
Joe_F
Original poster:

I assume you don't have a repair manual? I'd suggest one for future repairs....a good Bentley manual or Alldata subscription for $25 will do.

Kudos to Knuckles on digging the procedure up for you .

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 09:42 AM   #6  
knuckles
Joe_F:

Knuckles has WAY too much time on his hands lately. LOL

billE:

Try the link below. It should have what you need.

http://www.batauto.com/techs/1989MB1...terpumprnr.zip

Visiting Guest

07-14-03, 09:43 AM   #7  
Joe_F
LOL.

Search this Thread