Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Here or ebay

07-22-03, 07:10 PM   #1  
Here or ebay

My father in law,87 years, just fell for about the 5th time. He is no longer able to drive. He has a 88/89 Buick Lasabre w/ about 90,000 miles. It runs well, needs a r passenger pw motor? It was maintained religiously. It would make a good first car or commuter car. If anyone has an interest, I would rather someone from this forum have it> If not I will put it on ebay.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

07-22-03, 09:03 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Normally advertising gets zapped by the forum admins, but in this case, it's probably Ok.

Post condition and asking price and if no one objects, leave it here. If not, try the Swapzone.net.

That WAS a free classifieds site.

07-23-03, 07:13 AM   #3  
Thanks Joe, I looked through the rules and didn't see anything about posting something like this. Yhe reason I did this is it's a really nice car and I'd rather have a forum member have it than someone off ebay.
The car is nice, Body is perfect, has been garaged all its life. White with a maroon vinyl top, interior is redish material and is stone clean, 6 cylinder, not sure which engine, PW, PL, PS, PB, AM/FM I think, almost sure with tape. Serviced religiously. Needs a right passenger window repair. Haven't looked into it, possibly a motor. Everything works as it should except the R, PW. The car is located in Springfield, Mass I will be going there next weekend and will get more details.

Visiting Guest

07-23-03, 09:10 AM   #4  
Joe_F
Create a website with digital photos and details and refer everyone to it via a link.

That year had a 3.8 liter engine.

07-23-03, 04:47 PM   #5  
I have no "say-so" in this forum (or any other on this site) but my says no problem to the ad.. Love those cars..Down here in the south, they pull a pretty decent price too...

Search this Thread