Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Big Fuse Blown

Group Moderator

FL

08-14-03, 04:59 PM   #1  
Big Fuse Blown

Figured out what happened in the northeast this afternoon. Someone posted a question without details again and Joe Cool blew a fuse...a BIG fuse.

When you get power back, tell us all where you were Joe.

Sponsored Links
's Avatar
Visiting Guest

08-14-03, 10:24 PM   #2  
tow guy---actually he heard that someone crushed a '79 400 t/a in the boneyard due to a bad wheel bearing, that happened at 4:09 pm---coincidence??

is it just me, or is it extra quiet in here tonight??

Visiting Guest

08-15-03, 01:36 AM   #3  
Joe_F
Bright idea.

Yup, no juice. Sorry, autolibrary won't have the R&R procedures on that one! LOL

I was washing my hands in the restroom getting ready to leave and poof the lights went off in Queens, NY.

We commandeered out to the middle of the floor and a couple of us grouped together to see how to get home. The folks that live in Long Island were the worst off. Couldn't do much for them, I live the other way. LOL.

I gave one woman a ride to a corner where she could walk the rest of the way. I got on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway figuring that because it's a highway and had no lights it would move faster.

Paydirt-----moved fairly well and handled the volume OK. I got home in less than 2 hours. Not bad given the situation.

I must say, MOST people were courteous and it WASN'T mayhem. I don't think I heard a single horn the whole time!!!!

We of course have power now . Big relief.

Notice the icon on this post! LOL

Search this Thread