1988 Mercedes 260-E

Old 08-19-03, 12:44 PM
Helpmeifucan
Visiting Guest
1988 Mercedes 260-E

Anybody have diagrams, instructions or any info for doing a complete brake job on a 1988 Mercedes 260-E. Thanx, Jerry

Old 08-19-03, 01:53 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Arrow

25 bones will net you an Alldata.com subscription which is good for a year. Way to go.

Old 08-19-03, 02:30 PM
Helpmeifucan
Visiting Guest
Thanx for qwik response

Joe_F Thanks for the information I requested. I spoke with Alldata.com and was not clear as to what they had is what I am looking for. Maybe the only way to find out is to subscribe and see what happens. Thanks, Jerry

Old 08-19-03, 06:56 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Jerry...... If you have done brakes on anything else, then you can do brakes on the MB. They are pretty much the same. Do you have disc on the rear? It is really a simple job.
Lemme know if you need anything specific and I will see what I can dig up for ya.
BIlly

Old 08-19-03, 07:17 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Arrow

On the whole, Alldata is a pretty good resource. If you're in the shop and you had to buy all of the OEM manuals, you'd be out of business as most are very expensive.

However, for a DIY guy who owns one or two cars, the shop manual is money well spent. I have one for every one of my vehicles, well worth the money.

As for whether it has what you want, worse comes to worse, cancel it and tell them you want your money back .

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: