Cluster Printed Circuit


Old 08-19-03, 07:37 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Honolulu
Posts: 91
Cluster Printed Circuit

Hey Joe,

89 Camaro, 305, VIn E.

Need to replace the cellophane printed circuit on the back of my instrument cluster. Do you know if I can buy that separately, or do I have to get a rebuild or a new unit altogether?


Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-03, 03:33 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I believe the printed circuit is available as a separate part. It is on my year (1979 and 1980) Trans Ams.

If GM has dropped it, I believe some of the Camaro and Firebird resto houses have such items.

I'll try to dig up a GM # for you later.
Old 08-20-03, 06:02 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

According to GM, this is part #25045480 which is also used on 82-85 Camaro models as well.

GM shows this as being discontinued. I don't show anyone having any stock. You could try a salvage yard to find a good one.

Have a look at Year One, the Paddock, Classic Industries and guys like these. They should be able to help. If not, contact AC Delco. In the past, you could send in a cluster to one of their service centers for repair.

Good luck and let us know....
Old 08-20-03, 08:59 PM
mike from nj
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
if you can find the one broken circuit, you could solder it. i have soldered cracks in the ribbon before, just use a small soldering iron and work quickly. if it's completely broken---time for a salvage yard---dime a dozen there, you'll have your choice of them.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes