muffler direction?

Old 10-13-03, 04:14 PM
ridelikehell
Visiting Guest
muffler direction?

i picked up a used dyno max muffler for real cheap off this guy, and i'm gonna throw it on my truck...i've been looking at the thing and i have no idea which way it is supossed to go? usually there is an arrow or something that indicates direction of air flow...i've looked inside the muffler and it looks symetrical from both ends?....it goes in, and its just a straight shot to the other side (its offset/offset)...any ideas here? could it possible be multidirectional?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-03, 04:08 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Possibly. Call Dynomax and ask .

I hope "cheap" was free as I wouldn't be wasting time with possibly bad exhaust parts on my vehicle .

Old 10-14-03, 09:09 AM
matm347
Visiting Guest
Dynomax use straight thru design and can be used either way, just find the best fit.

Old 10-14-03, 01:33 PM
ridelikehell
Visiting Guest
joe...yes, "cheap" was free...the muffler is in mint condition if you looked at it you honestly would swear it had never been used..the car it came off of was in a wreck like a week after they were installed...

mattm347...thanks a lot, thats what I was thinking I just needed some clarification.

Old 10-14-03, 01:36 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Just checking...no sense in using rusty parts to save a buck---especially on an exhaust system.