2001 Nissan Altima GXE LE

Old 10-16-03, 02:27 PM
bobbytee
Visiting Guest
Unhappy 2001 Nissan Altima GXE LE

I am trying to put my Driver side door back together on my 2001 Nissan Altima GXE and I am out of luck. When I pulled the door apart the wires that go to the power windows switch came unplugged from there connector. So now I have 14 wires, and I don't know which wire goes into which whole in the connector. I have been to 2 dealers and they are unable to help me. Does any body know how I can get my hands on a wiring diagram on which color wire goes to which whole on the the connector. Please Help! The dealer will sell me a $150 wiring harness but that to me is totally unreasonable.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-03, 04:21 PM
I would call local junk yards and buy a used harness. Other than that or buying a new harness, the shop manual for your car might have something...but I doubt it.

Ross

Old 10-16-03, 05:10 PM
There's a guy named Joe_F (moderator) He has links in all his posts to Alldata, and some other fine places.. Alldata should give you the correct wire-to-switch locations..It'll include wire colors, and terminals..

Old 10-17-03, 06:47 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Yes, alldata might have the information, but you have to buy a subscription.

If I had a 2001 Altima with this problem (what is the original problem?) I'd be letting the dealer handle the original problem free of charge under the factory warranty.