95 mazda 4x4 suspention lift

Old 11-03-03, 08:31 AM
Question 95 mazda 4x4 suspention lift

I am looking into putting a suspension lift on a Mazda b2300 4x4 and was wondering if there is no difference between the Ford Ranger and Mazda because most lifts donít say that it also goes with the Mazda I have only found 1 or 2 saying Ranger/Mazda
I found out the Explorer fame is different and I thought they were the same to the Ranger
And also has anybody done a lift on a Mazda or Ranger how long and how much of a pain in the a#*........
and also how about doing a body lift
I am looking to go 4 suspension and 3 body to put on 33 I use the truck for rock crawling and mudding

thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-03, 10:04 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
Mazda B Series/Ford Ranger=Same heap, different badge. Ford makes the truck for Mazda and slaps their name on it. Nothing more. Both are made in the Edison, NJ (among other places) plants. (or were).

Hopefully you won't be using the vehicle for on-road use with a lift kit because this is a bad idea and renders the truck dangerous and useless in most cases, not to mention it looks silly. I think most lift kits are way overrated and dangerous.

Follow whatever instructions come with the lift kit you buy and do your research on them and talk to folks on Ford/Mazda newsgroups that have done it to get their opinions.