Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

I need to replace a brake rotor!!

Visiting Guest

11-06-03, 11:13 AM   #1  
kenreid3955
I need to replace a brake rotor!!

Is this a easy job? I've done pads before and the rotor looks easy. what does it intail and am I getting over my head? I'm no pro but I'm not an idiot. Thanks a million in advance!!! It's a 1993 ford aerostar

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

11-06-03, 12:17 PM   #2  
Joe_F
Nah, pretty easy. Follow autolibrary.org below. They should have the R&R instructions.

Visiting Guest

11-06-03, 07:47 PM   #3  
kenreid3955
thanks joe!!

I'm ganna give it a try. by the way that link you posted I had trouble with it I put in the year and model then it gives me a list of that model lx,ex,extanded cab etc.... when I choose mine nothing happens and the only thing to click is a back button witch takes me back to square one. oh well maybe I'm doing something wrong. But thanks anyway.~~~ken

OH

11-07-03, 04:20 AM   #4  
Very simple job. I'd do both rotors though not just 1.

Visiting Guest

11-07-03, 04:25 AM   #5  
Joe_F
Might be something wrong in your settings unless it says "There is no repair information for this vehicle".

Visit your library and pick up a manual to guide you. Yes, change both rotors----only use good USA or Canadian made aftermarkets or OEM.

Search this Thread