1970 Chevelle SS

Old 11-13-03, 11:54 AM
chiefyeyed
Visiting Guest
1970 Chevelle SS

My father had a 1970 Chevelle SS when he was young and wrapped it around a tree. I'm looking for a "project car" of the same year/make/and model for the two of us to work on. Do you know of any web sites that I could search? Thanks for your help!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-03, 01:02 PM
darrell McCoy
Visiting Guest
do a google search on 1970's project cars and you will find a lot of reading material. Watch the local paper ads, around here someone always has something like that to sell. Grandson went to Arkansas to pick up a rust free 70 olds, a while back.

Old 11-14-03, 09:55 AM
Chief...... Try www.chevelles.com. There is a For Sale section there. Anything from cars to parts. You might want to check out Ebay as well. I dont know where you are located, but my advice is to stay away from Northern cars of that age. They usually are full of rust and rot. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky who is restoring a 69 Malibu that spent well over 30 of its years in the Bronx. He is having to replace all of the floors and the quarters as well. Lots of time and money involved. My 68SS and 69 Malibu are both southern cars and have very little rust and NO rot.
Hope this is helpful to ya,
Billy