Vans

Old 12-30-03, 03:39 PM
Vans

A new member wordofmouth would like input on the following vans,Toyota,Honda and Ford Freestar anyone that can help her please do.Welcome to the forum wordofmouth.Sorry about the other post.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-03, 05:06 PM
wordofmouth
Visiting Guest
Smile Thanks!

Thanks, Davo,
I was just about to start a new thread when I saw you had reposted this for me.
My question is: we're in the market for a new van and was wondering if anyone has opinions on the Toyota/Honda/Ford Freestar comparisons.
Thanks for any and all replies!

Old 12-30-03, 08:15 PM
mike from nj
Visiting Guest
if you want 'first hand' opinions, from people who own these vans, try a site like 'www.epinions.com'

i've found it useful before.

and welcome to the forum, this is more of a 'hands on' fix it forum, most people in here earn their paychecks by fixing cars.

you might not find an opinion, though, on new stuff here.

Old 12-30-03, 08:46 PM
wordofmouth
Visiting Guest
Smile Thanks, Mike

Hi, Mike,
Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to check out that other site. Thanks, too, for the welcome; it's a nice change from your response to my post this morning. I'm still not sure what all the fuss was about, but if it's over, then so much the better.
Thanks!

Old 01-07-04, 11:16 AM
tkays
Visiting Guest
Toyota Sienna

We just bought a '04 Sienna a few days ago and love it so far. We have 2 Children (4 and 9mths) and it is no trouble getting them in there. Plenty of room and plenty of storage space.

Not sure if you are looking for new or used. We went with new since we have no plans to resell, we plan on keeping it for a long time as we did with our '95 Camry which was still running good until it had an unfortunate meeting with a tree (luckily wife was ok, car was not)
That is why we went with Toyota. WE have never had a BIG problem out of ours, and every family member we know that has owned toyotas can say the same.

230HP 3.3 V6 engine, power sliding passenger door, manual driver side sliding door. 64/40 split stow 3rd row seat, folds down into back storage area.

You may also want to look at Edmunds.com for some professional opinions and reviews (very good site) Hope this helps