Search

Old 01-11-04, 11:37 AM
Search

What happened to the old search function on here? I typed in "Chevette" and nothing came up.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-04, 12:16 PM
Re: Search

Originally posted by romod
What happened to the old search function on here? I typed in "Chevette" and nothing came up.
And that a surprise?

Old 01-11-04, 03:17 PM
Maybe Chevette is not in the subject line or the entire post.I've been here awhile and don't remember any Chevette posts.

Old 01-11-04, 03:53 PM
A few months ago I entered a post with a problem on a 1981 Chevette the brakes were acting up. Some of the replies I got were it was probably master cylinder problems. I haven't been on here for a while but have been a member for about 3 years now.I noticed the search function isn't what it used to be because in the past you could do a search only the automotive forum but now when you search all the other forums will come up with similar "key" words.

Old 01-11-04, 06:53 PM
scroll to the bottom of the posts look for the forum jump, the search is located in this menu, click and scroll up or down in there to get to the search.

Old 01-12-04, 12:50 AM
Thanks man I didn't see that down there.I always used to hit the search that was once up by the members ,calenders ect.