1995 Buick Park Avenue

Old 02-24-04, 11:41 AM
xtimess
Visiting Guest
Question 1995 Buick Park Avenue

I have a 1995 Buick Park Avenue. The A/C works, but no air blows out of the vents. I believe it is probably a loose or warped vaccuum, but I am unsure. If you cannot help me, do you know where I can get a repair manual for this car. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-04, 01:23 PM
depends on...

...whether you have manual(cj2) or electronic(c-68) air conditioning. look in your trunk for the RPO label...it makes a difference in the way it operates. if it's the former, then it has vacuum actuators and you'd want to start at the engine and follow supply vacuum into the car (it may be as simple as a bad hose at the vacuum resevoir or the check valve...does the cruise work?) it gets more complicated inside the car...but you have an actuator near the center of the vehicle that operates the modes (air delivery) and they can fail or become disconnected...

if it's electronic it uses little electric feedback actuators and they fail like crazy...(like the temp door actuator in my wife's tahoe that I haven't fixed yet!).

Old 02-24-04, 02:54 PM
Under the pass front fender you should find a black ball shaped object with a vacuum hose going to it.Most of the time the plastic vacuum line is broken or has a hole in it from rubbing the fender.That is the first thing I check.