97 intrepid interior lights

Old 02-24-04, 11:56 AM
Rodster56
Visiting Guest
Question 97 intrepid interior lights

one of the map lights and one back light by passengers head have burnt out...i need information on how to get to these bulbs.
I dont want to break any plastic or ruin the roof....thanks for your help

Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-04, 07:05 PM
You should be able to pop the little plastic covers off. Look around the perimeter of the lens and see if there is an indention you can put a small screwdriver into. Then just gently pry on it.
Hope this is helpful to ya,
Billy

Old 02-25-04, 05:30 PM
Rodster56
Visiting Guest
that helped me on the rear light....but i cant find any pry points on the map lens, seems to be to tight to get a small screw driver in...any other hints?... and thanks for what you have given me so far Billy

Old 02-25-04, 05:34 PM
Now the map lens may have screws hidden somewhere. Let me know if you still cant find anything and I will look it up on Alldata.
Billy

Old 02-25-04, 06:47 PM
Rodster56
Visiting Guest
i see no screws...or any access points.. and for more information..this has only the 2 map lights with a switch for each, nothing more... thank you for your help

Old 02-28-04, 07:58 PM
Sorry.... I havent been on for a couple of days. I could not find anything about the interior lights in Alldata. So im afraid youre on your own. Sorry about that.
Billy

Old 02-28-04, 08:44 PM
Rodster56
Visiting Guest
Thumbs up

just got home from another friends house...he showed me how to do it....simply pull down on complete assembly...it is held in by clips....thanks for trying...much appreciated

Old 12-24-11, 01:58 PM
Cool !

Thanks guys for the information, I have 99 intrepid, and I had am able to pull the light with hands only, it is attached with clamps.

Search this Thread