92mitsubishi eclipse

Old 03-31-04, 07:22 PM
lildeb
Visiting Guest
92mitsubishi eclipse

need to know about fuse box and dash lights .

Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-04, 11:09 PM
mike from nj
Visiting Guest
yep, it has them both.

what specifically is your problem, there are fuse boxes and relays everywhere and anywhere under the hood. there is one main fuse panel under the dash around your left foot area, might need a light to see it.

Old 04-01-04, 03:53 PM
lildeb
Visiting Guest
Question 92mitsubishi eclipse

my fuse box has no cover on it so i don't know what fuse goes to the dash lights i have checked all of the ones in the fuse box none or blown . i just got this car and it has no book with it.

Old 04-01-04, 04:30 PM
Check the owners manual, sometimes they have a picture

Old 04-01-04, 04:41 PM
lildeb
Visiting Guest
Question 92 mitsubishi eclipse

i dont have a owners manual with it

Old 04-01-04, 04:44 PM
OK well you said they are all working so I would move on because its not a fuse.

Silly question but did you check the dimmer switch is not full down?

Old 04-01-04, 04:46 PM
lildeb
Visiting Guest
Question 92 mitsubishi eclipse

i have tried all of the buttons and switches.

Old 04-01-04, 09:41 PM
mike from nj
Visiting Guest
i don't think that fuse box has a cover, just numbers next to the fuses, which coincide with the service manual.

which leads me to....if it's not the fuses, and the switch is turned on, and it's not working, then it's time to get your hands on a good service manual. the ones wrapped in celophane for $17 on the shelf of the local 'big name' auto store are seriously lacking when it comes to important details. quite a few people on this forum have complained that certain wires weren't even on the wiring diagrams, but you won't know that until you unwrap the book and then you can't return it. try typing 'haynes' or 'chiltons' into the search function here and see for yourself.

head to your local library, look for the the large mitchell manuals, and find your year and model in there. you might want to photocopy the wiring diagram, and follow power from the fuse to the switch and see how close it makes it to the dash lights.

anything less than that would be guessing(which i try not to do)