Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

i feel stupid for asking

Visiting Guest

05-31-04, 05:45 PM   #1  
thummper
i feel stupid for asking

ok my girlfirend just bought a '93 pontiac grand am can anyone tell me is there any way to adjust the headlights b/c you can bearly see 20 feet in front of the car at night and living out here in the country that is just way to dangurous thanx
Rus

Sponsored Links
Group Moderator

FL

06-01-04, 05:55 PM   #2  
Raise the hood and look around in the vicinity of the headlight housings. Not sure about the Grand Am, but you should be able to find adjustment screws/studs of some type that will be fairly easy to find.

WV

06-01-04, 07:00 PM   #3  
But you should really take it to someone who has the equipment to properly aim the headlamps.
Billy

NH

06-02-04, 01:35 PM   #4  
I agree with billy, if they aren't adjusted correctly you'll blind oncoming traffic.

06-02-04, 02:08 PM   #5  
Most garages don't charge much for a headlight adjustment and some states the police will fine you if they are not adjusted properly.As Dave jb says you may well blind oncoming drivers and have them hit you.

Visiting Guest

06-02-04, 04:33 PM   #6  
DIY4LYFE...
Posted By: the_tow_guy Raise the hood and look around in the vicinity of the headlight housings. Not sure about the Grand Am, but you should be able to find adjustment screws/studs of some type that will be fairly easy to find.
this ***** know the deal.

YOU CAN NOT SAY THINGS LIKE THIS!!!

Last edited by billys68ss; 06-02-04 at 05:41 PM.

Search this Thread