i have couple of ?

Old 06-30-04, 04:44 PM
ghettoboi
Visiting Guest
i have couple of ?

my dad have a 91 nissan maxima and yesterday i check his oil and coolant and when i open the radiator cap antifreeze just spill out. this car have a blown head gasket; my dad dont want to put a new head gasket on because it too much and we dont really drive this car far, so we took the car to a shop and the mechnic said he just seal it or something. Do yall think the seal is broken or did my dad put too much antifreeze in? Can anyone help out?

my other question is for my mom car; its an 91 oldsmoblie cutlass supreme. when i try on the engine it stays on for awhile then it shuts off. I can tell when it will shut off, because the engine would shake then turns off. Help

this question is for me. its off topic, but i would like to know where did all the technician in here go to what vocational school. I am a junior the up coming school year and i am want to become a automotive technican. thanks for the help

Old 06-30-04, 05:32 PM
D
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
[

this question is for me. its off topic, but i would like to know where did all the technician in here go to what vocational school. I am a junior the up coming school year and i am want to become a automotive technican. thanks for the help[/QUOTE]Are you serious?Very hard work,lack of respect from the public,way underpaid and you will beat your body up real bad.But most domestic manufacturers have programs to help you acheive the goals you seek.Does your school offer an automotive vocational curriculum?If not I suggest finding a place that will hire you at a low skill level and enroll you in the program.That way they pay for school to benefit them when you are done with initial training.You will be required to do training as long as you work on cars so I hope you like learning.

Old 07-03-04, 07:53 PM
ghettoboi
Visiting Guest
yea i am serious. yea my high school offer a class its pretty good. i can tell it hurt the body. about 1 and 1/2 hours in the shop and my body hurt but i am real serious

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: