Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

water pump or radiator

Visiting Guest

06-10-04, 01:00 PM   #1  
true story
water pump or radiator

I have 1987 olds. cutlass supreme,I came from the store and when I parked there was engine coolant leaking. I looked under the hood and saw coolant everywhere ,I couldn't tell where it was coming from but it was a lot, If possible please explain what the problem could be thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

06-10-04, 02:23 PM   #2  
Could be a water pump, could be a radiator, could be a radiator hose, could be a heater hose, could be a t-stat housing, could be an intake gasket, or.....
my crystal ball could be broken. Get the picture? Take it to a shop and have it pressure tested.

WV

06-10-04, 05:36 PM   #3  
I second the need for a pressure test. If you cant see where its coming from then we certainly cant. There are lots of places on a car that coolant can leak from and fast!!!
Billy

06-10-04, 06:43 PM   #4  
Posted By: pmgheritage Could be a water pump, could be a radiator, could be a radiator hose, could be a heater hose, could be a t-stat housing, could be an intake gasket, or.....
my crystal ball could be broken. Get the picture? Take it to a shop and have it pressure tested.
Hahahaha.......Thanks.... My tongue still hurts from biting it.

Search this Thread