Automotive Body Filler Question


Old 07-26-04, 05:16 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 172
Automotive Body Filler Question

Someone pulled a little "hit & run" on my '95 GMC Jimmy, denting in the rear metal bumper. The dent was on the edge, so I managed to pull it out, but there are abviously some small dents and crinkles I'd like to fill in and re-paint. What should I use for filler, and is there anything I should know before doing it?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-04, 02:17 PM
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa
Posts: 2,417
Grind the area and use auto body filler plastic.Commonly known as Bondo around here.Sand the repair ,prime then paint with the matching color.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes