Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Mazda water leak

Visiting Guest

08-22-04, 10:10 PM   #1  
wsmall7283
Mazda water leak

I have a 97 mazda millenia. Evertime it rains my driver side floor is wet. I checked for leaks inside and outside with on luck. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know a fix?

Sponsored Links

08-23-04, 04:13 PM   #2  
You need 2 people to diagnose a water leak one inside and one outside.Water should be applied at the lowest suspected leak points first.Remove the spray nozzle first so you don't "make leaks".If the water is clean it is more likely from a higher source than a wheel well.Dirty water generally comes from the road.You may have to remove some interior components to properly diagnose the leak.There is a company called the water doctor that will repair water leaks with a lifetime repair warranty for the leak they repair.Most dealerships without a body shop utilize the service.Don't let it continue unrepaired because corrosion will form causing little ugly headed electrical gremlins to appear.

Visiting Guest

08-23-04, 04:40 PM   #3  
wsmall7283
The water comes in the car when it rains. I tried the water hose. No luck.

Search this Thread