lincoln mark VIII air ride (adjust height)

Old 09-27-04, 03:33 PM
Negoshe8n
Visiting Guest
lincoln mark VIII air ride (adjust height)

I had the air ride unhooked at the bags. I have inserted the air soloniods back into the left rear and front pass,(only ones I took out). Can't get it to put air in to the bags. The pump runs for a minute or two with out and height change. It has pressure at the solonoid, but they don't open. I have read in to book about a hook up that will adjust the air right to the proper height. What do I have to do for this?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-04, 04:20 PM
joeychgo
Visiting Guest
Best advice I can give - make a post at Lincoln vs Cadillac Forums and ask your question there. But for a 94 you dont need the device to reset. You might also be interested in this article - LINCOLN MARK VIII COIL SPRING CONVERSION

Originally Posted by Negoshe8n
I had the air ride unhooked at the bags. I have inserted the air soloniods back into the left rear and front pass,(only ones I took out). Can't get it to put air in to the bags. The pump runs for a minute or two with out and height change. It has pressure at the solonoid, but they don't open. I have read in to book about a hook up that will adjust the air right to the proper height. What do I have to do for this?

Old 10-06-04, 01:07 PM
you are stuck with the dealer with this one thay need to conect the star tester up and do a refill procedure if it was a mark Vll you could have done it your self the after market scan tools can not run this at least not my Snap-on one but maybe soon my new updates are do in a couple of weeks
good luck

Old 10-06-04, 10:16 PM
89LSC4ME
Visiting Guest
If you have not seen it already try www.lincolnsonline.com they are the absolute best with Lincolns.