Chev Blaser manual trans fluid


Old 11-05-04, 06:21 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Red face Chev Blaser manual trans fluid

I would like to change or add to the manual transmission fluid on my 1997 Chev. Blaser with 177K miles on it. The owners manual indicates that the fluid is Synchromesh Transmission Fluid (GM part no. 12345349 or equivalent). Can anyone tell me what the equivalent is?

Thank you very much in advance...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-04, 09:27 AM
the_tow_guy's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SW Fla USA
Posts: 11,567
"Lawyer"? Ummmmm, we'll need you to sign a waiver before we answer that.


QUAKER STATE® SYNCHROMESH FLUID is specifically formulated for synchromesh transmissions used by General Motors requiring General Motors Part No. 12345349

Lots of others I'm sure. Go to your favorite parts place and see what they have. Should say right on the bottle that it is equivalent to the Gm spec.
Old 11-05-04, 10:15 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Thank you very much... Waiver signed!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes