Power Window not working

Old 11-26-04, 11:22 AM
ConfusedGuy
Visiting Guest
Question Power Window not working

About a year ago, the driver's window on my 1999 Chrysler Cirrus stopped going up and down. A few months later, it worked for about a week, then stopped working and hasn't worked since. I got a quote at over $250 to replace the window motor, which seems extremely excessive. I have gotten by without the window being able to go down for a while now, but was wondering what my options are (other than spending $250). A buddy told me to take the motor from one of the back windows and put it on the front, but I am unsure if that would work (the driver's side has controls for all four windows) or if it would fit.

Any thoughts and/or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-04, 03:05 PM
Where I looked the front and rear are the same on the same side and $110.If you replace it with a new one all 4 windows will work.

Old 11-30-04, 11:44 AM
ConfusedGuy
Visiting Guest
Additional info

I should have mentioned that on the drivers side, I have access to all four windows from my door, and that the only one that will not go up and down is the drivers window. Also, I am in Canada, so I think you may be showing US prices as opposed to my Canadian pricing.