Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Rolling Jacks....

C-COOP's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 375

01-10-05, 09:06 AM   #1  
Rolling Jacks....


I need to be able to roll my car sideways in a garage sometimes and I saw these things on TV that I thought might work for me. Maybe someone out there knows what they are called and/or where I can find some. They look like little round jacks with wheels and you put one under each tire and can push and pull cars with your arms in any direction after they are on. I am not sure if you jack the car up on them individually or if you can drive up on them.

Any info would be much appreciated.


Sponsored Links
robby521's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 152

01-10-05, 10:52 AM   #2  
harbor freight has them,if it is what you are talking about.here is link.

car nut's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 478

01-10-05, 04:51 PM   #3  
We used to move cars all over our high school shop with a single floor jack. Jack 1 end up, have someone guide the jack with the handle and have a guy or 2 push the car. To get into tight spaces you move 1 end where you want it and then do the other end.

You just have to get the jack centered and don't get carried away and push it off the jack.

the_tow_guy's Avatar
Group Moderator

Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 11,477

01-12-05, 04:52 AM   #4  
These are more expensive but have built in jacks:


Measure it with a micrometer; cut it with an ax.

Search this Thread