Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Need engine repair manual

NY

01-18-05, 01:33 PM   #1  
Need engine repair manual

I have something wrong with my 99 Isuzu engine and I need to know the name of the best engine repair manual I can find. I am mechanically inclined but the simplest terminology would be preferred. This is a job I would rather take on myself, then spend $3000 to take it to a shop. Any help on where to find such a manual would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

TN

01-18-05, 01:59 PM   #2  
I've had the most luck with the manufacturer's shop manuals. The ones you get in the parts stores are never of much help to me. The manufacturer's manuals you can buy over the parts counter for upwards of $100.00 or so, for a relatively new one like what your looking for. I have bought several manufacturers versions on ebay for around $20.00. With ebay, you just have to be patient until one comes along. I don't know where else to tell you to look.

Bob

NY

01-18-05, 02:36 PM   #3  
Thank you

Thank you bobhammer for your information on the 99 Isuzu manual. It was very helpful. Thanks again.
Dana

Search this Thread