Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

2001 tundra turn signals

Visiting Guest

02-17-05, 07:22 AM   #1  
toy boy
2001 tundra turn signals

My right turn signals front an back stay on along with my dash indicator arrow. even with the keys out of the ignition. The left side works fine.I put in new turn signal switch still didn,t help, disconnected the 4 way hazard switch that didn,t help.The flasher workes fine.Now i have to disconnect my positive cable every time i shut the truck off.Anybody out there ever have this problem? In other words help"""""""""""""""""

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

02-17-05, 07:23 AM   #2  
toy boy
[QUOTE=toy boy]My right turn signals front an back stay on along with my dash indicator arrow. even with the keys out of the ignition. The left side works fine.I put in new turn signal switch still didn,t help, disconnected the 4 way hazard switch that didn,t help.The flasher workes fine.Now i have to disconnect my positive cable every time i shut the truck off.Anybody out there ever have this problem? In other words help"""""""""""""""""

WV

02-17-05, 07:29 AM   #3  
Do you have trailer wiring on this vehicle? If so you could check to see if there is something amiss there. Check your flasher as well. It controls all of the signals, but it has separate legs for each side. Have you had anything installed lately? Ie.... stereo equipment etc...???
Hope this helps ya,
Billy

Search this Thread