2001 tundra turn signals

Old 02-17-05, 07:22 AM
toy boy
Visiting Guest
2001 tundra turn signals

My right turn signals front an back stay on along with my dash indicator arrow. even with the keys out of the ignition. The left side works fine.I put in new turn signal switch still didn,t help, disconnected the 4 way hazard switch that didn,t help.The flasher workes fine.Now i have to disconnect my positive cable every time i shut the truck off.Anybody out there ever have this problem? In other words help"""""""""""""""""

Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-05, 07:23 AM
toy boy
Visiting Guest
[QUOTE=toy boy]My right turn signals front an back stay on along with my dash indicator arrow. even with the keys out of the ignition. The left side works fine.I put in new turn signal switch still didn,t help, disconnected the 4 way hazard switch that didn,t help.The flasher workes fine.Now i have to disconnect my positive cable every time i shut the truck off.Anybody out there ever have this problem? In other words help"""""""""""""""""

Old 02-17-05, 07:29 AM
Do you have trailer wiring on this vehicle? If so you could check to see if there is something amiss there. Check your flasher as well. It controls all of the signals, but it has separate legs for each side. Have you had anything installed lately? Ie.... stereo equipment etc...???
Hope this helps ya,
Billy