Need help identifying Cadillac door part.


Old 05-09-05, 10:24 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 32
Question Need help identifying Cadillac door part.

I have a 1993 Cadillac Sedan Deville and I have a small rolling wheel that rolls everytime I open and close the door which is between the door hinges that's tearing up and I need to replace it.

I very likely will have to go to the dealer to buy the new part.

Does anyone know what this part is so I can tell the parts man at the counter what I'll need? Thanks in advance for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-05, 03:04 AM
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Barre,Vermont
Posts: 472
That part is called a door check.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes